Links

Sunday, December 12, 2010

East Liverpool Ohio Bound

Today is the day Michelle's family back ion Ohio celebrate their Christmas. Festivities take place at her Maternal Grandmothers (GiGi) and usually culminate with us stopping by and spending some time with her Dad before we head south for the end of the days festivities.

This will be my third Christmas at her Grandmothers and they are always a blast. Food is plentiful and there are even some fun games of Bingo with some nice prizes that are on the yearly agenda.

We did get about 90% of our Christmas shopping done yesterday. To say that I found some VERY good deals at Tanger is an understatement. Lancome, Columbia, the Kitchen Stores, deals were all over the place. It was a wise decision to do our Christmas Shopping yesterday at that location.

I did get to eat at a Red Robin yesterday. Wow could we really use one of these in Morgantown. Michelle had eaten at one previously, and this was my first venture into one. I'll say it ranks up their with my favorite restaurants. YUMMMMMM

Have a good day.

No comments: