Links

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hump Day

Two days down, three to go and today is up over that hump day.

I can't believe this weather as of late, talk about cold as heck, it has been just that. I think the Penguins are even starting fires to warm up around these parts. Temps in the low teens and a decent wind had made the wind chill factor, well freaking cold.

WVU football has a new Offensive Coordinator and 2012 head coach, Dana Holgorsen has been hired as the OC and Coach in Waiting. I have to say I think he will be a nice addition to our staff.

I also have to say, Oliver Luck needs to be fired. This University is better than the back door behind the back dealings that our former coach used to do. You were hired to make sure that this University maintained the integrity we had established with Coach Stewart. Your back stabbing and down right despicable way of handling this. You need to be shown the door, you disgust me and need to be shown the door. Bill Stewart does not deserve to be treated like this you worthless sack of shit. Take your ass back to Texas.

No comments: