Links

Friday, October 27, 2006

Some tidbits for Friday

* We have made it to yet another Friday and we are on the verge of yet another weekend. I've been a little busy at work this week trying to meet a deadline for a project. I'm not the bottleneck, I am the solution.

* Good luck to Amy, she has a job interview today at Ruby in the daycare department. I want to wish her the best of luck and hope she gets it.

* I see the DNS servers are starting to recognize the domain change. When you go to my site now you should start seeing the moving page. The MX server for my e-mail is still setting up, so my e-mail isn't working yet. However I have set up my FTP client to the new site. It's just a matter of making a few cosmetic changes and uploading it. The pictures will still be housed at the old site until I can recreate it or redo it on the new site. I will make a slow transition to the new site before I kill it at the old server. It may take a few months.

* Tonight is the MoHawk Bowl. A football game between Morgantown's two rival High Schools in University High and Morgantown High. The game will be played at Milan Puskar Stadium at Mountaineer Field tonight and Smitty has already called me about going to the game. If anyone else plans on going let me know.

* I made a much over due trip to rails ton trails yesterday. I was starting to feel a little bit of cabin fever and needed to get out and enjoy some good, clean, fresh air.


E-1 McClain, George
A CO 1/48 IN, 3rd Plt
Unit 13
Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo
65473

No comments: