Links

Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Brittany Dae Cummings

I would like to wish my niece Brittany a very happy sweet sixteenth birthday. I have watched this adorable little girl grow up into a very beautiful and intelligent young lady who has taken on some very tough challenges by attending a very hard academic institution.

I have so many memories or the embedded mental sound bytes of her growing up and times and events during her life. It seems like only yesterday I was in the waiting in the hospital waiting room when Ed walked in and said that it was a girl. She has been nothing short of a bundle of joy to watch grow up.

This past weekend she celebrated her sweet sixteenth and her schools homecoming. Kim has been gracious enough to quickly put up the Pictures from Saturday on the web.

If you get a chance today send her an e-mail at brittanydae@yahoo.com and wish the birthday girl a very happy birthday.

No comments: