Links

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Tonight is that one night of the year when children dress up as ghosts, queens, and any other identity to mask who they are. It is Holloween night and the trick or treaters will be out in full force.

Last year we all went to Jean's up at East Gate and had in the area of 400 Trick or Treaters show up at her doorstep (I moved the DNS so the pictures will be gone. Of course last year it went on for two hours from 5:30-7:30, I think they are staying with Morgantown's guidelines this year of 6:00-7:00. I spoke with Jean this morning and she said they normally contact her about hours of trick or treating, but they have not contacted her this season.

Of course, I will be in tow with my camera and grab a few images. I will probably post the pictures exclusivley on my Blog, because I haven;t yet decided how I am going to set up the new picture host, however the previous version is still up and running.

No comments: