* Today is Friday once again, it means the end of the workweek for most of us and the start of another weekend.
* Kudo's to my Niece Amy , she has really taken to Blogging and has turned into a very active Blogger.She uses her MySpace account to run her Blog and has done a great job of keeping it very active. I read in one of her posts that she has a goal in mind for a post count by a specific date, if you are wondering how many and by when go read her blog and find out yourself.
* I finally got a chance to try CiCi's Pizza earlier this week. I have heard about it for over a year on how inexpensive the pizza buffet is (I think mine was $6.48 for the buffet and an drink). I was impressed, it's a lower quality Pizza, but it will remind you of Pizza Hut's (My favorite) Pan Pizza.
* Talk about a Deja Vu, I was thinking last night that it has been a while since I have heard from Jane. I had an e-mail from her this morning asking me how things are going. Small but strange world.
* The WVU Mountaineers play tonight on ESPN against UCONN in football. It's my High School Football night, but I'll stay home and watch the Mountaineers this evening. We're currently ranked #4 in the AP and Coaches Polls as well as #5 in the BCS.
* Talk about ranked WVU teams, the Women's Soccer team is ranked #6 in the Country and the Men's Soccer Team is ranked 3rd and 4th on the Country. The men's team is really a story when you consider they had some violations this past summer that caused us to fire our previous coach and hire a new coach all just a few short months ago. Quite impressive,WVU has some of the best sports coaches in the country.
* Sunday will be round two of out Texas Hold'Em Tournament. We're moving the game to Sunday Morning to allow Robert some time to hunt tomorrow. He is an avid hunter and has stuck right by Kim through all of her health issues earlier this year, so his vacation time is a little exhausted. Great guy, it just means he may be a little distracted Sunday when I take his money.
* I found out one thing I do not like about the New Blogger, when you spell check it screws your formatting up terribly. Maybe a bug in the programming.