Links

Friday, October 20, 2006

Site back up

Wow, hats off to Brian Goldsmith at Mountaineer Hosting for doing a great job in restoring the account back to normal.

I have been thinking about setting up a second domain name for some time, this one would be at my GoDaddy Host. I may just leave George-Hall.net where it is and possibly set up a secondary site that is more for fun rather than business. Not real sure what I am going to do yet, but I have both domain hosts and the price of a new domain name is very minimal.

Either way I have a new powerful host at my disposal. In short at my old site I had a Gigabyte of storage to be able to store files, and I think I was using roughly 500 MB (Half) off the top of my head. At GoDaddy I have 100 Gigabytes at my disposal, so space just became even more irrelevant than ever before. I even have a few more features at GoDaddy that I will integrate into the new site.

If anyone wants to buy a domain name (probably less than $10.00 a year), I'll host the site for you if I know you. Sub domains are free but I request you are semi computer savvy if you want one of these set up.

Anyone got any ideas for a new domain name?

No comments: