Links

Friday, August 04, 2006

Woo Hoo

Another work week has come, and another work week has gone. It's Friday and it's time to relax for the weekend. The Temp's here in Morgantown should be a little lower than they have been the past couple weeks when it seemed like every day was 90+ degrees. It will be nice to just have warm weather instead of it being blistering hot.

I was talking to the queen of the podcasts (that's Kim) last night and I'm getting the impression that she is wanting to start putting out her own Podcast. I know she subscribes to quite a few of them, but I think she is wanting to try her hand at actually doing one. Pod casts are basically media files that can be downloaded to a portable device such as an iPod, but there are numerous ways to just download them straight to your computer and watch it from there. I have a little iPod Shuffle that I have music loaded on for when I actually make it to rails to trails. I'll keep everyone posted as to if and or when she decides to start pod casting. I'll also help anyone who wants to set their computers up to hear her show to do so.

Looking around, it looks like it is going to be a pretty slow weekend here in Morgantown. After last weekend, we have caught up all of our softball games and only have two regular scheduled games next week.

Boparc does not have any movies playing this weekend, but will be playing Dreamer next Friday night, but there isn't anything scheduled for tonight.

Anyone smell football yet?


1 comment:

Holly said...

I SMELL IT BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Goooooooooooooo....