Links

Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy 18th Birthday Randy Lee Hamrick Jr

Today, my Nephew Randy turns 18 years of age. Finally becoming a legal adult. I have to ask myself where the years have gone, because he has grown up to be a fine young man in a very small time period. It seems like only yesterday that Terri was pregnant for Bub.

He has been through a lot in his life so far, but he will be fine and seems to have a pretty good work and family ethic about him. He is no longer that little kid who was always in his room grounded for doing something, he's graduated from the ChallenGe academy last year and is currently working for BOPARC making sure that the ball fields are all conditioned and ready to go for the county's baseball and softball players.

He was up at Terri's yesterday afternoon spending some time with family and doing a few flips off of the deck and into the pool. He has asked me a few times about building a website recently, so I would venture to say that he may be doing this eventually. I know that he has a My Space page, but I have also found an additional 1,
2, 3 other My space pages he has done. You can't say he's not getting any practice doing webpages.

I know he is at work today, so I would like to take this chance to wish Randy a very Happy 18th Birthday. I'm really starting to feel old now.

No comments: