I guess I can do a weeks wrapup/tidbits post.
* We played an undefeated team in softball last night, man was this team loaded with some really solid players. WE did kick the shit out of them 16-4 to run our record to 9-1 though.
* After the game a large group of us went once again to our sponsor Prime Thyme for dinner and a few beers. Of course I was drinking Diet Coke and water.
* Friday a group of us went out to lunch at work. One of the girls was having a birthday party yesterday after work. A girl I work with and I combined to make her a little Birthday file.
* Wed, a guy who I used to work with at the NRAC had his first of two interviews in Frostburg. He interviewed with us for a job in Sterling. I think they are going to make him an offer. Josh, his wife Jamie, JB Churchill (another former NRAC'er) and myself went out to lunch Thursday in Frostburg.
* Randy graduates this coming Friday from the mountaineer Challenge academy. His graduation will be in Kingwood. I think Terri is going to do something after the graduation. Don't really know the details yet.
* Jean and Mickey are having a cookout tomorrow at Krepps Park. It will be nice to see everyone. I think I'm going to my traditional Sunday Morning chores today rather than tomorrow so I can lend a hand if needed.
* The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this past week. We have been getting an occasional Thunderstorm in Frostburg, but it doesn't appear to have rained a drop by the time I get back to WV.
* Jean did give me an update on Valerie Reed. The girl who grew up across the street and was shot this past Christmas. I Blogged about it previously. I guess she is doesn't really know anyone and is still in pretty bad shape, but now here is the kicker. She was pregnant by the guy who shot her and then killed himself. I guess they are feeding her through a feeding tube and the baby is still on schedule.
* I'll try to grab and add a few new picks over the weekend. Have a good time enjoying this wonderful weather.