Links

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not really a tidbits, but it is a Tuesday

Hey, we are 40% of the way to the weekend. Today was a nice day, the weather was absolutely perfect. I got home from work and went and took a little walk on Rails to Trails. I went for a nice little walk on the Caperton Trail where I usually go. I usually park at the Jeep dealership on Don Knotts Boulevard and walk towards downtown. Usually until I get to the Westover Bridge, then I turn around and go back.

It was a very scenic walk tonight for there were literally a few hunred people that I passed on the trails. Everything from bikers, to rollerbladers to joggers to walkers to strollers (me) to people just sitting there and enjoying a beautiful view.



I called Kim from the trail but no one was home. Then I turned around and called Jean and she told me that the Toths are going to have their yearly cookout this coming Sunday. We usually do it at Krepps Park on the backside of the swiiming pool. Usually plenty of food and a great time to be had by all.

No comments: