Links

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Fins to the left, Fins to the right...

WOW, what a time I had today. I went and saw Jimmy Buffett at PNC Park and had a great time. This was my first time to be among the Parrot Heads, and let me say I was not disappointed.



I went with Mark, his wife Denise and Jeff McClung and we sat out in the 90 degree heat for about 4-5 hours having a blast before we ventured into PNC Park.



They said you were not allowed to take your cameras inside of PNC, but if I was thinking properly I would have snuck it in. I did take a couple pictures with my phone, but I don't know how to extract those pictures to a file.



The crowd was awesome. I have never been to a concert this big and to be honest with you, I was a little awestruck by it. PNC Park probably had the biggest crowd they have ever had for this event.



It was also a very enjoyable crown to be around, everyone with a beach theme and you had no fear of any complete idiots anywhere, it was like one BIG Family party.

If you have never seen this man in concert, do yourself a favor and go and see him at least once in your lifetime, you will not regret it.

***UPDATE****

Thanks for the link Mark.

I was one of those gate crashers who tried to get in at 6:00

Buffett fans sunk by late-arrivals at ballpark gates


Concert Review: Buffett starts the summer with a steamy show

No comments: