Links

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Poker Run for Make-a-Wish

Terri and Nick and the Country Inn were the last stop for the Poker Run for the Make-A-Wish Foundation yesterday. WOW, talk about a crowd, I think she probably had her best day ever as far as sales.



It was a total madhouse yesterday, but I think they handled it very well. Being the last stop, you are required to provide food for the pack. Terri, Tyler, Amy, Choo, Rob and Nick did an outstanding job of doing for providng for all of these visitors.

The bar was so busy that it ws almost impossible to get the food from the kitchen to the newly redesigned gameroom where she was serving all the food.

From what I gathered, it allowed a group of kids to enjoy a fun day at Valley Worlds of Fun . Terri had no idea how big the crowd was until I took her and Choo out the backdoor and walked around the building. I knew it was big when I looked out the front window and saw a row of people sitting on the guardrail across the street as far as I could see from my vantage point.

Hat's off to all the Country Inn people who did an outstanding job yesterrday.

No comments: