Links

Friday, June 17, 2005

Graduation Day for Randy Hamrick



Today Randy graduates from the Mountaineer ChalleNGe academy at 1:00 at the Craig Civic Center in Kingwood. I will be leaving work a few hours early so I can see his graduation. He's worked very hard over the past six months and being there is the least that I can do.

I was talking to Jean yesterday and I guess he had taken his GED a few weeks ago, but they would not get the results until yesterday. Randy passed his GED and at 16 years old is now a High School graduate. I'm pretty sure that age wise he will be the youngest to graduate when compared to anyone else in the family. Congratulations Randy, I know I am very proud of you and will be there today with my camera in hand to capture the moment.



I have been told that the graduation will last three hours, but I will be sitting in the audience as one proud Uncle watching every moment of it.

After his commencement, Terri is going to be having a party at the Country Inn in Fairmont. I'm sure there will be one or two photo opportunites for me there today.

No comments: