Links

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday Mornings

I tend to love the early morning hours. A time when the rest of the world is sleeping and I am wide awake.

Today should be a nice relaxing Sunday that starts out as all my Sunday mornings do with a nice little grocery shopping trip to Super Wal-Mart in Grafton. I go there every Sunday and I think I enjoy the nice little peaceful twenty minute drive along an old country road the most.

It's a time you can just tune in the radio. I really enjoy the Sunday Morning program when they pick a year and dedicate the entire hour to music dedicate to that year during that time slot.

I did manage to get everyone's pages completed yesterday for my website and I also switched the new design to the main directory so that it is now the page that loads when you use my George-Hall.Net name. I already had the formatting for each page done and the script to change the pictures when you revisit. I'll add additional pictures for everyone eventually, but I used a format when everyone has a picture of them displayed at the top of the page and then I tried to write a little something about each person. It's currently set up where everyone has two images that load with their page, that way theoretically it looks different every time you visit. If you want to see an example, just hit "F5" on your keyboard and it will reload the page.

I think navigation should be a little easier for everyone and can even help you understand who is who and who has what kids just by using the navigation.

No comments: