Links

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Mid-Week Tidbits

* Mother Nature has not been kind to me, kind of teasing me with some nice warm 60 degree weather before she plummets another storm upon us. Spring is right around the corner and it's getting time to hit the softball field before long.

* Just a little reminder for Randy. I'm sure he loves getting everyone's e-mails. Reminder to myself, write him when I finish this BLOG entry.

wvchallenge@wvchallenge.org
Subject: Cadet Hamrick


* I have been working on the formatting of my new design for my website, I've made a few changes from my original template that I had up. A lot of it has to do with easy of navigation for the visitor. A friend of mine at work showed me a nice JavaScript for the menu. Having this in there makes it look better and easier to navigate. Of course I'm doing a lot more pages, basically one for everyone in the immediate family. HERE it is, but it is still in the design and construction phase, so please be patient. Mark showed me a nice little variable for displaying pictures that I'm going to implement on all the family pages. Itg gives each page a little variety and allows me to easily add things to each page.

* Wish me luck tomorrow, I have an interview with Vargis, I'll keep everyone updated as to how well it went.

* WVU Mens basketball team enters the Big East basketball tournament tonight. We need to beat Providence and try to pull the upset and send top seeded Boston College a rude goodbye from the Big East.

* Kim has been under the weather a little bit this week, I' want to wish her a speedy recovery and hope she feels better.

* Speaking of Kim, she got her Mary Kay
buisness off and running this past weekend. She seems to feel she's off to a good start, wishing her luck.

* Mark Devault has entered the world of Blogging. It should be a nice little tie in to his databases.

* My next door neighbor and co worker John Robards wrecked his Jeep on his way to work a couple dasys ago. He's fine, but his Jeep is going to need a little bit of work.

No comments: