Links

Sunday, November 14, 2004

The weekend

It was another good weekend for me, so I guess I'm a little bit lucky in that respect.

Friday Night started out with Morgantown High attempting to win another state Championship. The Top ranked Mohigans beat Cabel Midland 49-7 to advance to the state quarterfinals next Friday night.

Saturday was a big disappointment as the Mountaineers showed the nation how NOT to play special teams by getting embarrassed by Boston College 36-17. A win would have locked WVU into a BCS bowl. We can still win a share of the league title by beating Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving.

Sunday brought about the Pittsburgh Steelers successfully running their record to a league best 8-1 with a 24-10 thrashing of the Cleveland Browns.

My favorite teams gave managed to extend their records to a combined 27-3 on the year for me.

On a personal note not much went on for me this weekend. I did manage to stop by and visit my sister Terri this morning. It's always a pleasure to stop by for a little BS session with her.

No comments: