Links

Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday's tidbits

* It was a nice little weekend, I managed to get some Christmas 1998 pictures scanned and made a Media file of it.

* Morgantown High was off this week before the playoffs, but now go into the playoffs ranked #1 at 10-0.

* West Virginia University beat Temple this weekend 42-21. Kay Jay Harris scored four touchdowns as WVU ran it's recored to 8-1

* We are currently rnaked #10 in the Coaches poll and 13th in the AP Poll.

* A win Saturday against Boston College locks us into a BCS Bowl Game

* The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the last of the unbeatens this weekend. The beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-3 to run their record to 7-1 on the season.

* The combination of my HS alma Mater, College Alma Mater and favorite NFL team have a combined current record of 25-2 for the season. Talk about a good year.

* I came up with the idea of maybe doing family portraits this year for everyone next time we all get together. I think it would be a nice addition to the website.

* After reading Kim's Journal this morning, I noticed a little statement by her that she wasn't there for Dad's last Christmas. I know for a fact she was there, she just arrived later. I was showing Ed where to park the moment Jane walked back into my life, and that was that Magical Christmas of 1998. Unfortunately though, after she showed up I got sidetracked in my picture taking and never really got a chance to showcase the 50+ people who enjoyed Christmas eve there that year. I just hope my memory doesn't fade when I reach her age. =)

* George is starting the second floor of his addition. They have done a great job on it and are now starting to show some real progress.

* On personal note, there has been a few inquiries about my Resume as of late, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

* I bought the Shrek 2 DVD this weekend. I confess, I'm a big kid.

No comments: