Links

Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving

Wow, what a day. As usual, Terri cooked a feast fit for the finest of kings. She and Nick are just naturals at hosting people, maybe in the next few days these two are going to have a little Surprise Announcement, but more on that later.

I do have to wish my Neice Val and very happy 21st birthday today. Hey, you're finally legal!! Happy Birthday Birthday girl.


Of course after we stuffed ourself for the Thanksgiving feast, we managed to make it to Suburban Lanes for our traditional Thanksgiving Night bowling festivities. I can't remember the first time that we did all managed to go bowling together, but I also can't remember the last year we didn't go.

Overall, it was a great day. I did manage to get a few pictures of everyone I hope, here's just a few samples, go to my picture page by clicking the word Thanksgiving to see the rest.














No comments: