Links

Monday, August 03, 2009

Talk about a way to start a week.

As if it being Monday a back to work day and Chi Chi passing away, this day is just full of surprises. Ralphie, who is marrying my neice Amy on Friday evening was just admitted to Ruby Memorial Hospital and has an MRI scheduled.

I'm not sure what is going on, I have both responded to Amy and tried calling her both to no avail. If I find anything out, or as soon as I find anything out I will inform everyone as to what is going on with the situation.

EDIT: I have finally spoken with Amy. I guess Saturday evening Ralphie had fallen down and passed out and hit his head while trying to put the car windows up. Sunday he just wasn't feeling right and they took him to Mon General. After a CAT scan they believe he had a seizure and sent him to Ruby for an MRI. She said Ralph is admitted and feeling good, they are just awaiting test results.

No comments: