Links

Thursday, September 06, 2007

New iPod introduced.

yesterday Apple introduced their new version of the iPod called the iPod Touch. It is very similar to the iPhone that was introduced earlier this year, it has all of the feature with the exception of the phone part of it. It does have a WiFi browser so that people will be able to start surfing the internet from their iPods.

Kim had told me about the announcement a couple of days ago so I was waiting to see what exactly it was going to be, because Steve Jobs keeps everything pretty much super secret until they actually have a press conference.

I was working on Terri's iPod yesterday (having trouble getting all the music back on it) when Kim called me with some news. She had me guess what she just bought, but it wasn't that hard to guess what she had just purchased.

The prices range from $299.00 for the 8 GB model and $399.00 for the 16 GB model.

No comments: