Links

Friday, September 21, 2007

Another Big Ole Hairy Friday

Woo Hoo, my workday is over with and it is time for my weekend.

Tonight is University High School's homecoming and there should be a parade downtown, nothing confirmed on this though. That means they will be playing tonight at Pony Lewis.

Morgantown travels to Preston to take on the Knights. The Mohigans have been quite sluggish this season so far and are 2-2 on the season officially. One of those wins coming because Martinsburg was stripped of their win and the other was a late 4th Quarter comeback.

I actually hit rails to trails for the first time yesterday. It was the first time in probably a couple of months. I need to work myself back into that routine now that softball is over and the weather is cooler.

No comments: