Links

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tried something new

I'm always open to try new things. Today I tried something new, and never really had an opinion of it before. I actually bought some chocolate soy milk and decided to give it a try.

It was a little more expensive than regular milk, but you can see in on the shelves with a little more consistency now. I tried the product brand Silk and I have to say it wasn't that bad. I kept thinking back to the scene from the movie "The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen and him drinking a glass of milk and the look on his face. He told the little girl the milk was sour and she told him it was soy milk because he had told her the previous year that he was lactose intolerant.

I gave it a try just to see what it was like. I didn't notice much of a difference other than it lacked that dairy after taste that is usually left behind after drinking milk.

If I had my choice between real milk and soy milk, I think I would choose real milk mainly because it's cheaper. I could get used to soy milk, but do you like imitation cheese or real cheese better?

No comments: