Links

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Six degrees of Separation, Kevin Bacon Edition.

I saw this site a couple days ago and I had to laugh. I'm sure all of have tried it at least once. You name any actor from any movie and you have to link them to Kevin Bacon in no more than six moves.

I used to play it with a guy at work a few years ago, and we would try our best to come up with some strange ones for link together. I seemed to like to tie everything back to "A Few Good Men" where he costarred with Tom Cruise, Demi Moore and Jack Nicholson. To me those three opened up a connection to a wide array of actors to link to Kevin Bacon. This site takes all the fun out of it and finds the quickest link to Bacon.

Interestingly you can alsom find the Oracle of Baseball and connect any two players also according to Oracle of Baseball.

No comments: