Links

Thursday, September 16, 2004

New Digital Camera

I finally ended my procrastination tonight and bought a new digital camera. My other one kind of stopped working so that sent me on the hunt looking for a new one. I have been leaning heavily towards the Sony P73 4 Megapixel camera. If I were a betting man I would have bet that was the camera I was going to buy.


I would have been wrong. I ended up buying the Kodak CX7530 5.0 Megapixel camera.
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=9/19/32/2237&pq-locale=en_US

I already had a SD memory card so that caused me to look pretty close at the Kodak products. I compared both camera's pretty closely, but ultimately decided to go against my initial instinct and go with the Kodak name. I'm looking foreward to getting back out there and taking pictures again. The picture section of my website has been a little static lately.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you like it, I like mine.

Anonymous said...

I hope you like it, I bought one and me and the wife love it.