Links

Friday, June 02, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Been a while since I have really been looking forward to the weekend, been off work for a while and weekends just were another day except Michelle was home. I'm excited to say that this is a weekend after a workweek and it feels great. It's a feeling of accomplishment knowing you did something to make this a better world to live in so take a couple of days to yourself. 

Looks like I will be going back to my old schedule of going to Sams and Walmart on Friday evenings and drying laundry first thing Saturday morning. Of course, as of press time my start time is 9:00 AM, but that could very likely and will change after the first day so I won't be trying to work 12-hour days. 8-Hour days like the rest of the world. 

No plans on our agenda this weekend, of course, the grass always grows, and depending on whether I had a chance to mow it this past week we shall see if it needs to be done tomorrow. 

Hi Ho Hi Ho

No comments: