Links

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is being his normal talkative self and giving my his opinion on who the next basketball coach for WVU will be. He insists it is going to be an internal promotion of someone named Josh Eilert, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what transpires with that search. 

Michelle and her sisters did run up to their Mom's place yesterday to start cleaning the place out. They are trying to raise money for Tom's tombstone and will be auctioning a number of things from within her home. The trailer has been sitting for a year and a half, so it is hard to say if there is any value to any of the items beyond sentimental value to the sisters. 

Myself, I did manage to get the grass cut yesterday morning. I was up early (thanks Kiwi) and wanted to get it cut before it started to rain. It's supposed to rain all week and I wanted to get ahead of it. Grass really wasn't that high despite it being two weeks since we mowed it. 

I had a $20 cash back from Best buy that was getting ready to expire, so I went and purchased a better set of headphones for my workstation. My older ones had all the styrofoam come off the ear pieces and it was just time to replace them so I did. They just plug into the back of my docking station, so all I have to to is plug laptops into a USB-C or a regular USB Port and it becomes a dual screen work station. That's all mine, so when I get another contract job it's just plug and play for me to be set up. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: