Links

Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday

All Good things must come to an end, and yes that does include those fun fill things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living. 

As I was writing Sunday Mornings Blog on Saturday, I was seriously joking about Kiwi naming Josh Eilert as the next WVU Men's Basketball Coach, maybe Kiwi does have some supernatural powers. Funny story though, Saturday evening he was chirping his little head off for some reason. Out of the ordinary as if something was wrong and it woke me up from my nap. As I get up and talk to him, I see that I missed a call from Michelle. Jim's trailer blew a tire on the interstate and she was going to be a little bit later than anticipated. Maybe he does have Bird ESP. 

Looking at my week ahead not too much on my schedule. Still working longer days this week as we are trying to get this project delivered to their end client. I'm doing what I love to do, so it's enjoyable. I am excited to try my new headphones out this week in some meetings to see how they work. I think the audio quality should be good, not sure of the comfort level though, but meetings aren't that long. 

Have yourselves a great day as we ready ourselves to make this a better rock to live on. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: