Links

Monday, June 05, 2023

Monday

Well, all good things must end, including those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time again to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone and get back to doing what we do to make this a better rock to live on. 

I want to start this blog by taking a little bit of time out and wishing my brother Gary a very Happy Birthday today. I believe it is trip 52 around the sun for him and starting a new trip today. I haven't spoken to him in a while, so I really don't have any idea what he is or has been up to. 

Welcome back Brittany and Matt who just got back from their first cruise together, Matt was an experienced cruiser so Brittany had an experienced cruiser to rely on for any questions. Now is the worst part following a cruise, knowing you now have to buy or prepare your own food. They went out of the same port Michelle and I go out of and visited two sites that I was familiar with and one I have never been to. If we were planning another cruise, this was the itinerary I was looking at. 

Looking at my week ahead, I'm just glad to be back to working and doing GIS again, new challenges await me. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi hi hi ho

No comments: