Links

Thursday, August 04, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This is an old one but a good one, it goes back what is now 40 years ago. It was the summer of 1982 and we had just bought and moved into the house at East Gate. Obviously this was before the big remodel and addition that was put on a few years later, but it's a picture of the old kitchen wth my dad doing what I would presume was cooking as the stove location was about the only thing that didn't change. 

Notice the glass coke bottle and I'm pretty sure that was before they started packing them in what we know today as liters. I believe they used to sell it in half gallon glass bottles as you can see right beside the coffee cups. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: