Links

Monday, August 08, 2022

Monday

Ahhh, the weekend is over with and I am actually refreshed. Taking the leave of absence from RTI has really helped me in relaxing as I actually got a nice little lap yesterday afternoon. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

No big excitement this week, I am taking Pearl in to get her inspected on Tuesday, I'll drop her off in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon. It needs rear breaks replaced, so I am leaving it with Hartsel's to do that. When I drop Pearl off I'll talk to Brian and schedule a time for Ice to get her inspection done. Michelle will have to switch cars with me that day. I'll just have to take an Uber over to pick my car up when it is done. 

I'm loving my Bug A Salt, although I think the word is out that I am now a professional fly assassin and they have been avoiding me for some reason. Did you know that my Bug A Salt also has a Laser attachment that can be added for more accuracy? Yep I have a 21st Century advanced fly swatter that absolutely rocks. I'm taking pleasure in killing those little winged pesky bastards, die flies!!! They also work on other pests and it makes the ideal Christmas Gifts for guys. Ladies don't let them fool you, they would love it. 

Have yourselves a great day and make it a great one. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: