Links

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday

Kiwi Gnat Anialator 5000 ™
Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, Kiwi keeps reminding me of his engineering skills now. Yesterday there were some gnats in his cage and he said to me Dad, I know how to get ride of them. He said he designed and built this machine that he wants to patent called the Kiwi Gnat Anialator 5000, of course, named after himself. He calls it the Kiwi Gnat Anialator 5000, I call it my shop vac. 

I did get my first kill yesterday hunting with my Bug A Salt yesterday, I killed the unwelcomed winged invader in a single shot. I had hit sitting on my desk and asked Michelle if I should get it mounted and placed on the wall. 

Plans for the day, going grocery shopping what else? It's something that we do every Sunday Morning. We make out a menu for the week usually during the week or on Saturday, then take our time on Sunday Morning going and gathering everything that we'll need for the week and a few other things. It's something we both enjoy doing and it's actually fun for the two of us. It's a good way to spend some quality time together and work as a team. 


We did go to the Johnny Koon thing last night, it had a really nice turnout and I told Amy we were going to beat her in door prizes, she beat us 5-1 but I got a real nice basket of scrub daddy products. I think the evening went very well, I asked  Michele why the change of venue, she said they just outgrew the previous location. It was very well done and everyone had a great time. Can't wait to beat Amy next year, I'll win more than she does one year. On a side and serious note, thank you Ralph and Amy for all you do for this cause. My images from last night are Here

Have yourselves a great day, do something to make it memorable for everyone you come into contact with. 

No comments: