Links

Sunday, August 07, 2022

Happy Birthday Randy Lee Hamrick.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my wonderful and camera-avoiding nephew Randy "Bub" Hamrick a very Happy Birthday today. It's very hard to get a picture of him sometimes, but I do manage to get a few.

If my math is correct, Randy will be celebrating his 34rd birthday today. I just realized I am really getting old. Wow where has the years went. 

Not sure what Randy will be getting into today, but something tells me he will be at Terri's this afternoon. I don't get to see him that often but you know he is always pretty active and into something or another.

If you happen to see Randy today, and hopefully most of us will make sure that you take a little bit of time out and with this fine young man a very happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday, Randy.

No comments: