Links

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and I are up discussing if the Pirates should eliminate the Pirate Parrot and replace him with a Green Cheek Conure. You know for a bird, he has some really innovative ideas for the early morning. 

So what is on my agenda for the day? Well a trip to the laundromat for me in the early AM. I know the students won't be there that early, so I'll get a good start on it. 

Later this morning Michelle and I talked about mowing the lawn, Kiwi really wants to drive the lawn tractor around the yard, but I told him his legs just are not long enough to reach the pedals, steer and have his butt in the seat to deactivate the safety mechanism so it will start. I think he's plotting with Peanut to work the pedals, he's planning on steering and he's going to have Sophie lay in the front seat and the three of them will work in unison to mow our grass. Michelle may overrule that. 

Other than that, no big plans for the weekend other than relaxing. I am putting Ice in the Garage Tuesday to get her inspected. Pearl was inspected this past Tuesday, now it's Ice's turn to get the once over and a new sticker. 

Have yourselves a great day, enjoy the weather and allow yourselves a little extra travel time as we have so many new to the area people in town right now. 

No comments: