Links

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back to last Summer, my weekend co-author negotiated into her contract that I need to show more pictures of her when Peanut was living large in the back yard. She loves her Meoutside time and I grabbed this pic one day when I was shooting pics of all of Michelle's backyard friends. 

Peanut really likes to go outside and during the winter when leaving the door open all day is not an option, she sits in the window or by the back door pretty much all day watching what is going on outside. 

Peanut is specially trained to thwart off any Rhinoceros attacks that we could suffer from. She is a kitty ninja and takes her job very seriously as we have yet to see the first Rhinoceros in the back yard.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: