Links

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, my co-author and I are still in negotiations over her contract so she is still on a work stoppage. I'm out here all alone trying to come up with some new snd original content for you the reader while still trying to temporarily wake up. One can safely wager I'm going back to sleep once this is written. 

I hope everyone enjoys the start of their weekend, mine is over with and it's time for me to get back at it for the next five days doing contact tracing. They just pushed out a new software upgrade on Wednesday evening, so today will be my first day working with the new interface. They only made two big changes, so this shouldn't be complexing to learn before I get started.

The WVU Men's Basketball team is on the road today after having last played January 9th and having to reschedule three games because of COVID and Contact Tracing (no I didn't do it). Hopefully they are no too rusty today as they travel to Manhatten Kansas to take on Kansas State today at 4:00. I of course will be busy working, so everyone will have to watch and yell at the TV screen for me. 

What did I do with my day off yesterday, Netflix released the second season of Blown Away on Netflix and I spent a few hours watching the entire season. I watched the first season over this past summer. It's when 10 glassblowers and artists compete each week to create something unique out of glass with one contestant being eliminated each week until there is only one standing. In Van Voorhis I lived across from a glass plant, my next-door neighbor growing up owned a glass plant and Morgantown used to be known for it's glass once upon a time, so the show was a bit of an interest to me. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: