My contact tracing work should be completed by this time next week unless of course, they extend us longer than they originally contracted RTI for. I should hear something within the next week if they decide to extend our contract or if we have fulfilled our obligation. RTI has its own contracts to worry about, so I would say that more than anything else will dictate whether we are extended or not. There is no St Louis trip this year and certifications will be done online for the first time, but I have no schedule for that at this time. I think everyone is waiting until the last possible moment to determine what happens, welcome to the world of Government Contracting...lol
Hopefully Michelle will be hearing something this week one way or another, we really thought she was going to hear something Thursday or Friday, but that's not how it played out. Keep your fingers crossed. This is a position she really wants.
Have yourselves a great day
Hi ho hi ho