Links

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet Household, my co-author is once again nowhere to be found and I'm out here collecting my thoughts for the day. The movie life is playing in the background, but I'm not watching.

I'm still waking up and contemplating what this day will have involved with it, such as our weekly grocery shopping and chores right before I head off to do some more contact tracing for RTI. 

The NFL playoffs are starting this weekend and the Steelers are one of the teams that are playing. They have the late game this evening against Cleveland, meaning they play after I get off of work, so I'll be able to watch the entire game if my little heart so desires. Hopefully, they can get back to their winning ways, if not the season ends with their next loss.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: