Links

Friday, January 08, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday for most of you working stiffs, I'm enjoying the second day of my weekend.

Well, I can't say this has been an uneventful week, I got some news that I won't be offered the job in Baltimore, Michelle had an interview locally so keep your fingers crossed that all works out for her on that one. I think she is the candidate that they are looking for and the pay range is what she is seeking. She has all the desired skillsets plus she is a notary, which they need but wasn't in the job description. 

We now officially have a confirmed President-Elect, Congress certified the 2020 Election results and all that is left is taking the oath of office on January 20th. I did see something yesterday that left me saddened, a mob overtook the Capital Building causing both Houses to have to be sequestered and creating a National Emergency. Iran claimed they were going to have a terrorist attack on the Capitol Building on Wednesday in retaliation for us taking out Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani. I never thought the terrorist attack would be our own citizens. 

Have a great day today, make the most of it and enjoy the start of your weekend. 


No comments: