Links

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* Mine and Michelle's fist date was 1,229 magical days ago.

* It's been 452 days since our engagement, I wonder how significant this will be after the next fact.

* 11 more days until our wedding. My final 11 days as a single man, it was a nice ride, but I'm ready to finally get to this part of my life.

* I think we have narrowed down our choice for Vacation/Honeymoon. We're liking the idea of heading to Ocean City for a few days. I haven't been to the Beach since the weekend before I started college, I guess this would be another good time.

* I hope everyone is enjoying a nice break from the ridiculously hot weather.

* Tonight at 7:00 at Krepps Park, Hillbilly Gypsies will be playing. Good times although I doubt if we have noodle salad.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: