Links

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Busy Day Planned

Busy Day planned today, Michelle has to go to the beauty shop to have her hair colored, Chad has an eye appointment, I have to find time to go to Mom's and fix her computer, I have prescriptions to pick up and drop off, grocery shopping at Sam's and Wal-Mart, work in a nap for Michelle because tonight is her bachelorette party.

I would say that we have a full day planned for the two of us.

Last night after work Michelle went to Amy's for a Mary Kay party. She said that she had a great time and ordered a good deal of product. Jean is going to have the next one from my understanding, so it sounds like hosting a party worked out pretty well for Amy. I know last year Michelle had a Pampered Chef book party and we did really well.

Temps are supposed to be high today, but thunderstorms are in the forecast, so it could make it hot and muggy, but that's OK with me because in case I have never mentioned it before, I HATE SNOW.

Have a great day.

No comments: