* Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, so I can;t think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* 1,222 days since mine and Michelle's first date a little over three magical years ago.
* 445 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to the woman I love.
* In 18 more days that woman will become my wife. We have the rings, have the license, have the person will will marry us and we have the venue.
* Went out again last night after work and bought more food for the reception. Jean went with us and we went to and got 60 lbs of hamburger for her to start cooking. She'll be making cabbage rolls, sambusa and baked spaghetti, so we are preparing to feed an army. There are still a number of things we will need to get before our day arrives.
* Big day of meetings today, I have a webinar that I'm hosting to an international audience and then a nice long meeting with the sequestration team.
* Erica Jean is having her tonsils and adenoids removed today, it should just be a simple surgery, so I guess that means she gets ice cream.
* Remember that NEXT Tuesday that the Hillbilly Gypsies will be having a free concert at Krepps Park, the concert will start at 7:00.
* Hi ho hi ho