Links

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Morning

It's another Sunday Morning, which means it's our day to get our grocery shopping done for the week. I've always liked shopping on Sundays, considering that we are busy during the week and I like fresh vegetables to take for lunch, this is the one day I can get vegetables and have them the freshest by weeks end.

Michelle and Jes went out yesterday and assembled some nice personalized gifts for the bridal shower next week. I have to say they were very creative, or at least more creative than I ever could have been, but then again I'm a guy and lack that creativity. Michelle took a few pictures, but they are on her phone, I'll wait until her Bridal shower is over with and maybe get some pictures from her so that I can share them on my blog.

Our raised Garden is growing, we pulled up our lettuce as It grew very tall and started to get a little bit of a bitter taste. Same with out Broccoli, it kept on flowering so we had to pull up all the plants. The peppers are doing well, the Cabbage is growing and I underestimated how may tomatoes are on a tomato plant, there are more growing than we will ever eat.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments: