* Well that dreadful Monday is now in our rear view mirrors and we are looking down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can;t think of a better reason to do a Tidbits.
* For those of you counting, it has been 1,159 days since mine and Michelle's first date a little over three years ago. How many people do you know that would still count that?
* It's been 382 days since the engagement last year.
* We are looking at 81 days left until we are blissfully married this Summer.
* Big News, My niece Valarie got a Tattoo of a Dragon Fly in the past week. It was in memory of my Dad and the sermon the preacher gave for him at his Funeral.
* I've spoke with Both Brittany and Moke in the past week or so, both did well in this past Semester at WVU. Brittany is actually taking a Summer Class, I'm not sure what Moke is doing for the summer.
* We should find out today at 11:30 if former WVU Linebacker Daryl Talley has a chance to be entered into the College Football Hall-of-Fame on this years ballot. Talley played in four straight Super Bowls with the Buffalo Bills and may have a chance someday to be inducted into the NFL Hall-of-Fame. These two things are requirements to have your number retired at WVU.
* I'm thinking about redoing my website again. The domain really is not used other than me hosting a number of pictures there. JustHost really has not impressed me. As much as I hated GoDaddy, they are one of the sites I am considering switching back to. My website just kind of sits out there and other than hosting the pictures and an outdated Resume, is pretty much no longer functional. I'll hold onto it, but looking for something to do with it.
* Hi ho hi ho