Links

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


It's once again Thursday (Bin Laden is still dead) and I get a chance to look back through my pictures of yesteryear and and reflect upon one of them. This weeks picture is from my niece Amy's 18th Birthday Party a few years back.

This is a picture of Tyler, Amy and Chrissy posing that evening. It was a time when Amy wasn't dating Ralphie, Kaiden was just a hope for the future and Amy was getting ready to finish up her Senior Year of High School. If memory serves me correctly, this was just last week, give or take a decade one way or the other.

Looking at the pictures of the evening, I noticed a lot of people at Terri's to help her celebrate. It was a very good evening and I remember it well.

Anyone else want to share any memories of the night?

No comments: