Links

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Late BLOG

This is a late BLOG, for me anyways. I'm usually up and writing them early in the AM or I write them the night before and let them post in the early morning. Saturdays and Sundays are usually done that morning and the BLOGS during the week are usually written the night before for a frame of reference.

I meant to write one early this morning, but got a little sidetracked looking back through my old softball pictures of years gone by. I retired this season because I just wasn't having fun anymore, the guys were great, but it was like a task to go out and play and I've felt that way the past few seasons.

I need to look around my TV listings for baseball games being played by the Cleveland Indians over the next couple of weeks. I'm waiting for Josh's first career major League strikeout.

Weather looks to be nice today, enjoy yourselves.

No comments: