Links

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Screw You Dead Bin Laden Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, and early yesterday morning I heard the news that I think all Americans have been waiting ten years to hear. Osama Bin Laden has been Killed. What a day to celebrate our country, our President and our troops. Thank you to all involved to mill that sumbeatch.

* Osama Bin Laden is Dead. I know I covered that in the previous tidbit, but I just like saying it.

* It's day 1,145 since mine and Michelle's first date.

* Osama Bin Laden is Dead.

* It has been 368 days since our engagement.

* Osama Bin Laden is Dead.

* 95 days to go until the wedding.

* Osama Bin Laden is Dead.

* Michelle is trying to cut me back to one bowl of Kashi Cereal a morning, lot's of sadness. It is the one I like the most, and it causes an excessive amount of flatulence. There is another one that I also like that doesn't cause me that problem.

* Osama Bin Laden is Dead.

* Hi ho

* Osama Bin Laden is Dead.

* Hi ho

* Osama Bin Laden is Dead. =)

No comments: