Links

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hump Day

Well that is two days down and is that the weekend I see over the horizon there, why yes it is the weekend over this here hump. Right on the other side of Thursday.

Michelle has a checkup with her Doctor today, and I have a Dermatologist appointment next Wednesday. Nothing to be alarmed about in either situation, just routine appointments.

I have a good Netflix movie coming today, a classic movie that Michelle has never see and one of a few I would like her to see. To Kill a Mockingbird should be here today and ready for our viewing. I think she will like it.

Hi ho hi ho

1 comment:

DedicatedHosting4u said...


hey, very nice site.thansk for sharing site
Dedicatedhosting4u provides reliable and robust dedicated servers with awesome internet connectivity. Company has Self Managed and Managed both options available for customers.

Reliable dedicated server


Cheapest dedicated