Links

Monday, November 01, 2010

Tuesday

I was going to do a tidbits today, but I thought I would change it up a little bit. It's getting to the point where my blogs are becoming nothing short of predictable.

I did manage to get a new KVM switch hooked up in my office yesterday. I had my regular computer, an older computer I no longer use, my administration computer and just got a new decked out Z800 workstation all in my little office. I have everything running off my dual displays and one keyboard and one mouse.

I had a smaller switch that would change one monitor and two computers, but I just got a brand new one with my brand new computer (second new computer in a year). I love it when the people are trying to get money off their budget's I get all kinds of new toys.

Oh well, it is election day, make sure you get out to vote.

No comments: