Links

Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday Again

I guess all good things must come to an end, and that includes weekends. It was strange that so far there was no High School, WVU or Pittsburgh Steeler football for me to watch all weekend. The Steelers play tonight, but nu guarantees I'll stay up to watch them. I like the Sunday afternoon games.

We'll all be adjusting out bodies to new sleeping patterns now that Daylight Savings time is over with for 2011. We'll go back to daylight savings time on March 11, 2012 and for me it could not get here any sooner. I guess we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and me begging Phil to not see his shadow before we see long days again.

Anyways it's back to work today for both me and Michelle. I wonder if it will be dark by the time that we will get home?

Hi ho hi ho, let;s get this party started.

No comments: